♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post #5, longer than usual! Sorry about that! <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watch Me Fall Above
Admin
Admin
Watch Me Fall Above

Friendship Coins : 11059
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Post #5, longer than usual! Sorry about that! <3 Empty
PostPost #5, longer than usual! Sorry about that! <3

Hey guys! I'm going to start blogging more often, after all it IS summer.
Well,
I played Just Dance 3 today. I have Just Dance 4, but it's really depressing that I can't find it. Anywhere. Maybe I left it at my friends house....but ANYWAYS, I was playing it because i'm trying to be healthier, and I finally got my Wii working again. Yes, I'm a videogame addict, and I'm still stuck with the Regular Wii, DSi, two DS lites, a Gameboy Advanced, a Game Cube, and a Gameboy Color. But I really want a newer version, because Nintendo is being stuck up and stopping production for regular DS games, and regular Wii games. Basically forcing everyone to buy the newer versions. I'm just stocking up on DS and Wii games because they're discounted. For example yesterday I took $20 to gamestop and got two Naruto games, one for DS and one for Wii, and a Bakugan DS game. They were really cheap, probably because they're kind of old, but they're still fun to play.
I REALLY need a 3DS though, because I need to get to get the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for 3DS that came out in March, and Pokemon X and Y are coming out in October. My BIRTHMONTH. So If I can get it by then, I can get a late birthday present with the games! But I NEED THEM. I'm flucking addicted to these kind of things. Now Bakugan....that was recent. But I'll save that for a different blog, because it's getting kind of long. xD
So, I was thinking of using a couple of blogs to post some YouTube videos of awesome YouTubers and music I like. After all, it's my blog and it is called YouTube Buddies Forever! What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments! Also, if you have band suggestions or music suggestions, please tell me. I'm making Spotify Playlists. Ha.
So yeah, you learned more about me this time. I'm a complete videogame/anime/manga nerd. And I'm obsessive. Sorry about making this blog so long, I really need to watch what I'm doing next time. If you bothered to read this to the end, I praise you for your commitment. 

Luv ya'll!

-Cryssi
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffriends.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

Post #5, longer than usual! Sorry about that! <3 :: Comments

Where my Demons Hide
Re: Post #5, longer than usual! Sorry about that! <3
Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:37 pm by Where my Demons Hide
*gasp* you're using the nickname I gave you! Lol
Watch Me Fall Above
Re: Post #5, longer than usual! Sorry about that! <3
Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:39 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
LOL Yep! I love that nickname! I said in Post 4 i'd be using it.
Did you even read the whole thing? xD

Post #5, longer than usual! Sorry about that! <3

Page 1 of 1