♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post #- Nope, I'm done with Post #... It's Summer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temporary Me

Friendship Coins : 7493

Post #- Nope, I'm done with Post #... It's Summer! Empty
PostPost #- Nope, I'm done with Post #... It's Summer!

Summer's here! For me it began on the 24th of May. I had school that day, but I spent pretty much all day in the commons (cafeteria) with my friend who brought his guitar to school because he was performing in a talent show. I would have spent the day at home, but my mom thought I might get extra credit for coming to school. I didn't get extra credit at all, sadly, and I left school that day knowing that I had 5 D's, an A, and a C. I'm used to at least getting 2 C's 3 B's and 2 A's, so my grades are very disappointing. I believe it's because my emotions are uncontrollable and I'm never going to adjust to my new school. I'm also never gonna make friends so umm yeah.
Oh, other news
I'm a fan of Nirvana now. Something about Kurt's voice has captured my imagination. I think it's because he committed suicide... there's no telling. I'm signing off now.
~Abby
affraid 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Post #- Nope, I'm done with Post #... It's Summer! :: Comments

No Comment.

Post #- Nope, I'm done with Post #... It's Summer!

Page 1 of 1