♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post #21 returns!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
When The Rain Comes
Mod
Mod

Friendship Coins : 9018

Post #21 returns! Empty
PostPost #21 returns!

Hey guys
I've been so bored. MY BEST FRIEND DECIDED I'M TOO NEGATIVE AND NOW SHE HATES ME. That means that the only person I talk to outside of my family is my neighbor, Fagley. That is not his name, but it sounds like his last name so people call him that. He's cool I guess. I'd tell you guys about him but he's not really an appropriate topic for middle school aged people. The reason why I haven't been on is because my grades are horrible because my teachers say I do everything wrong although I am following their instructions and checking my answers 50 bazillion times. I think they hate me. Or they purposefully want my mom to yell at me every day. At least I TRY
 affraid  
~Abby
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Post #21 returns! :: Comments

No Comment.

Post #21 returns!

Page 1 of 1