♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post 4, AWESOME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watch Me Fall Above
Admin
Admin
Watch Me Fall Above

Friendship Coins : 11059
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Post 4, AWESOME! Empty
PostPost 4, AWESOME!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so yeah, I was in Oahu, it was pretty awesome. Most of the time. Anyways, I got to see my older brother, meet his friend Eric, (He's giving me a laptop and bought me a BUNCH of manga! Best guy ever!) and relax on the beach. Now, on the way driving home from Las Vegas, guess who got to stop in a certain state and meet someone in real life? ME! Guess who that someone was? ALI! That's right, co-owner of this site, Alisaur, got to meet me! It's so awesome! We hung out at a McDonalds and played Air Hockey. I'll disclose the information of who won. LOL
But yeah, I had an awesome vacation, but I'm glad to be back and uphold my title as top poster! I shall keep my place above Ali.
ANYWAYS, I might not be on as much this summer. For a week in July I'll be at summer camp, and the rest I'm trying to get babysitting jobs so I can do something awesome with my friends at home. Maybe take them all out for Frozen Yogurt or something. If you ever come to see me, YoMama's Frozen Yogurt IS FUZZING EPIC!!!!
So yeah, long post, but I'll update more later! (BTW I'll either sign off as Crystal or Cryssi)
Luv yall! <3

-Cryssi
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffriends.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

Post 4, AWESOME! :: Comments

Re: Post 4, AWESOME!
Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:20 am by When The Rain Comes
I LOVE OAHU! I WANNA MEET YOU GUYS IN PERSON! I will as soon as I have a bunch of money and a car and a license. I promise. (:
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:33 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
Yay! xD But Colorado and Indiana are way too far apart from each other! I need to see AliCat more often! Can't wait to see you when that happens Abby!
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:44 pm by When The Rain Comes
I will go to Indiana one day
My uncle and his wife and kids live in Indiana!
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:17 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
Awesome!!! Then i hope you show up someday!
Post  by Sponsored content

Post 4, AWESOME!

Page 1 of 1