♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post #11 fell under the spell of Wolfblood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
When The Rain Comes
Mod
Mod

Friendship Coins : 9018

Post #11 fell under the spell of Wolfblood Empty
PostPost #11 fell under the spell of Wolfblood

You can blame my not being online today on Wolfblood and my mom.
Wolfblood is a new show on Disney and I'm ashamed to admit that I actually like Disney at my age, but I like Disney channel and I love their new show. All of the shows they make for Halloween are the best. Razz
My mom forgot to turn the computer on and when she finally did, I was under the spell of Wolfblood. xD
I wish I could have a password for this computer...
affraid 
~Abby

Last edited by Abby on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Post #11 fell under the spell of Wolfblood :: Comments

Watch Me Fall Above
Re: Post #11 fell under the spell of Wolfblood
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:10 am by Watch Me Fall Above
It's all good! Some Disney Channel shows are okay, I've just never seen Wolfblood. I don't plan on it either if it's anything like My Babysitter's A Vampire.
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:42 pm by When The Rain Comes
I personally like Wolfblood. It's about a girl (who is a werewolf) who meets a boy who's new to the school and he happens to be a werewolf too, and they hang out and that's just about it so far
MBAV was a horrible show/movie
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:48 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
That sounds a bit boring. But british/irish accents make EVERYTHING worth watching.
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:02 pm by When The Rain Comes
YES THEY DO
That accent will not leave my head
I have been thinking using a British accent ever since when I saw ONE episode of Wolfblood for the first time. xD
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:04 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
I've used one before, but it totally sucks. But seriously, a guy using a british accent is the sexiest thing alive.
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 pm by When The Rain Comes
IKR
THAT'S WHY I LIKE 1D

Here's a LOT to read
Wolfblood is a fantasy/supernatural British television series aimed at children.[1] It is a co-production between CBBC and ZDF/ZDFE. There will be a DVD release of series 1.[2] The series focuses on teenage wolfbloods Maddy Smith (played by Aimee Kelly) and Rhydian Morris (played by Bobby Lockwood) as they struggle living their double lives as wolfbloods, and keeping their secret concealed from the outside world. The series, consisting of thirteen 30 minute episodes, premiered on CBBC from 10 September 2012.
Wolfblood was created after series creator Debbie Moon saw the words 'wolf' and 'blood' in a book shop, and blended the two words together in her head. [3] The series was commissioned after the BBC Writersroom website announced an open call for children's drama scripts. Moon was among eight writers whisked off to a conference centre in Kent, and, after a few days of intensive development, it became one of two new original children's dramas to be commissioned by CBBC.[4]
The series was filmed in the north-east of England by the same crew who filmed Tracy Beaker Returns. Filming locations included Charles Thorp Comprehensive School and the woods of the surrounding Rowlands Gill countryside.[5] Production for series 1 began in February 2012 and ran until May 2012.[6] It was shot in 3 production blocks: episodes 1–4, episodes 5–8, and episodes 9–13.[7] A second series was confirmed after the final episode of the first series had aired. Filming for the second series began February 2013 and ended May 2013.[8] All of the directors are new to the series, and was shot in four production blocks: episodes 1–4, episodes 5–8, episode 9, and episodes 10–13.
The second series will be accompanied by a 10-part wildlife spin-off series exploring wolves, hosted by Bobby Lockwood.[9] This has been produced by the BBC Natural History Unit, entitled Wolfblood Uncovered; it began airing on 9 September 2013. Wolfblood Uncovered compares scenes in Wolfblood with facts about real wolves, and points out how wolf behaviour is reflected in the actions of the characters in the story, such as living in packs, defending territory against rivals, fear of fire and enclosed spaces, reliance on sense of smell and a carnivorous diet.
"Being a teenager is hard enough. Being a Wolfblood teenager is ten times more complicated. 14 year old Maddy loves her abilities – heightened senses, being faster, stronger and more graceful – but hates the secrets that come with them." [10]
Wolfblood is a children's fantasy drama, created by English writer Debbie Moon for CBBC. Set in Northumbria, it follows two teenagers who are Wolfbloods, humans able to transform into wolves (wolfbloods) at the full moon and at times when they're stressed. Wolfbloods are a mysterious race who have lived among us for centuries. Blessed with extraordinary speed, agility, and senses even when in human form, they find their abilities very useful in negotiating the turmoil of teenage life. But this is a secret that must be kept even from their closest friends, or they and all Wolfbloods could be in deadly danger from humans.
At the start of the story Maddy is too young to transform, but is starting to develop wolf senses, and knows that she will start soon. The Smiths are said to be one of the oldest families in the area, having lived in the same cottage for centuries. When new boy Rhydian arrives at the local school Maddy recognizes him as a Wolfblood almost immediately, telling him "You smell like my parents". Rhydian had been raised unhappily in orphanages and foster homes, and had only recently started to change into a wolf. However he had not spoken to another Wolfblood before he met the Smiths, and did not understand what was happening to him. The Smith family claimed him as a distant cousin, and helped him settle in and learn about being a Wolfblood.
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:11 pm by When The Rain Comes
Sorry that post is so long XD
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:26 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
Da faq......you do realize you could have just posted the wikipedia link?
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 pm by When The Rain Comes
Well I didn't
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:47 pm by When The Rain Comes
Well I didn't
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:56 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
NICE TO KNOW
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:51 am by When The Rain Comes
Yeah, I guess......... lol
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 am by Watch Me Fall Above
Next time just try....harder to remember. XD
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:28 am by When The Rain Comes
umm
umm
umm
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:42 am by Watch Me Fall Above
This conversation is getting us nowhere.
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:54 am by When The Rain Comes
Yes, yes it is
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:13 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
*applaudes*
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:36 pm by When The Rain Comes
*claps, too*
xD
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:18 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
Okay. we're getting to the point of spam.
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 pm by When The Rain Comes
Oops
Guess we should stop posting here then.
LOCKING THREAD DUE TO SPAM
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:37 pm by When The Rain Comes
Wait... I can't lock blogs
nevermind...........
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:00 pm by Watch Me Fall Above