♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My hair is wet.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watch Me Fall Above
Admin
Admin
Watch Me Fall Above

Friendship Coins : 11059
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

My hair is wet. Empty
PostMy hair is wet.

Yep, you read the title correctly. My hair is in fact wet. For now. I had to get a shower because my parents decided we MIGHT go somewhere so a shower in two in the afternoon was perfectly normal. Hmmph. Whatever. I've been on Webkinz, yesterday I went out for Chinese food (SCORE!) and it was at the mall. So I went to Petals and Vines and they had a newer variety of Lil Kinz than what they usually have. I checked it out, and I got this cute persian cat. I made a new webkinz account, so I have a Free Dog named Deci (After AliCat, my bestie and co-owner) and I named my kitty Avery, after your admin assistant, Ava! Apparently the name means elf. I wanted to give her a winter name so it just worked out! So yeah, I made the new account, and I'm working on a room remodeling shop on WI. And I had to make a yard. The person wasn't very specific, so I was working on it on my deluxe account, and I've tried remaking it three times. I'm like STUCK. Uggh. I can't get it to fit together right. And I have to get it done soon. Rawr.
Anyways, I'm working with Ali on a different forumotion site, you guys should join there too! It's owned by Abby (Steve on here) our newest Mod! Congratulate her! Her site is villagecafe.forumotion.com
I designed the banner! xD Nothing special, and it's a work in progress, but you guys should really join! I'm an admin, and AliCat is the Techy, so it all works out! But yeah, I have to get working on that room and ideas for more Role Plays. Uggh. Wish me luck.
Luv ya'll,

-Cryssi
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffriends.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

My hair is wet. :: Comments

Where my Demons Hide
Re: My hair is wet.
Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:26 am by Where my Demons Hide
I am ze roleplay master
Watch Me Fall Above
Re: My hair is wet.