♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post #24 LOST HER PASSWORD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temporary Me

Friendship Coins : 7495

Post #24 LOST HER PASSWORD Empty
PostPost #24 LOST HER PASSWORD

Hey, guys! I'm posting from a different account today because I lost my password. I would love it to be changed so I can come online more! I've been trying to access my account for DAYS and my spring break is going slowly. NONE OF THE VOWELS ON THIS KEYBOARD LIKE ME TODAY. This is totally random, but yesterday I discovered that my body can't accept white spaghetti so if I want spaghetti, I have to stick to whole wheat. I don't want to go into detail so I'll just say I spent the night on the couch because I had no mattress or sheets. The good thing is that I'm not sick, so I can visit my sister's kitty later today!
Rolling Eyes Okay well I'm signing off.
 affraid  
~Abby
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Post #24 LOST HER PASSWORD :: Comments

No Comment.

Post #24 LOST HER PASSWORD

Page 1 of 1