♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watch Me Fall Above
Admin
Admin
Watch Me Fall Above

Friendship Coins : 11059
Location : Indiana/Mirkwood/ThunderClan/The Kanto Region/Hogwarts. I have mastered being in 5 places at once.

Introducing...... Empty
PostIntroducing......

What up everyone? It's CrystalKat here, with more random shlit that you really don't need to know about me. WELL YOU'RE GONNA LEARN ANYWAYS. XD
So I stayed up till about, I think it was four in the morning? Yeah, I stayed up until four in the morning at Brittany's house, face timing people and making them sleep deprived. FOR NARNIA!! Or maybe it was just for my entertainment. Eh.
SO, ANYWAYS, I'm home now, tired as fluck, on the internet! Sleep? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! Or at least more than 5 hours. So I finally beat the main plot of my 3DS Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, and for the life of me I can't remember the name. Hold on.....you know I really should know this considering it took two months of begging for me to get it. XP
OKAY FOUND IT! Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. Okay, yeah I was thinking Gates of Darkness for some weird reason, maybe because I had a different older mystery dungeon called Explorers of Darkness....WHATEVES. Anyways, I beat the main plot, went through a heck a lot of credits, got to the aftergame, WHERE I FOUND OUT-
THIS IS THE ONLY MYSTERY DUNGEON I'VE EVER PLAYED WHERE MY MAIN CHARACTER FRICKING DOESN'T REMATERIALIZE! Okay, so the town remembered me as I floated all enveloped in light back to the human world, even though they were all supposed to forget, but STILL. I'm fricking still in the human world and I have no idea if the plot of me playing as my partner will ever bring me back! DA FAQ?
Well I guess it's for the best, I mean I did get a new plot twist they never added in the previous games. But it's still really annoying.
SO I DID HAVE A DECENT ANNOUNCEMENT THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Also, if you're still reading this at this point, you are an AMAZING person!
So, you may be familiar with the WOF RolePlay, Kipengele Kingdom. Well as it's a very interesting plot line and concept, I'm going to be taking what we do in the Role Play and turning it into a story format! You know, just so people don't have to go through the pages and scroll down....It's kind of a pain. And you have to read the little chat in parenthesis like "I'm stuck", so it's much easier this way. And I can add new chapters all the time because the RP just keeps going! I haven't started it yet, but I'm working on it! I hope you'll read it and enjoy it as much as I'm going to!
And that's about it! Sorry for rambling!
Luv ya'll!

-Crystal
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffriends.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

Introducing...... :: Comments

Where my Demons Hide
Re: Introducing......
Post Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:47 pm by Where my Demons Hide
I'm not even gonna say anything.
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:49 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
Are you mad? I thought I asked you if I could write a story based on the RP.
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:08 am by Watch Me Fall Above
XD Abby, join the club. OOH WE SHOULD MAKE A CLUB!!!
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:47 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
So it's decided. WE'RE MAKING A CLUB! You wanna make it? I have too many posts already. XD
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:56 pm by Watch Me Fall Above
I posted on it.
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 am by Watch Me Fall Above
I'm really happy, I finally got X, but I need to wait until Britt invites me over so I can play it.
Watch Me Fall Above
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:10 am by Watch Me Fall Above
But I'm watching Marriland's Walkthrough right now, because he just started it really early this morning and I'm happy!
Post  by Sponsored content

Introducing......

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥ :: Personal Blogs :: Crystal's Blog! Hi!!!-
Jump to: