♥☺☻~ World of Friends ~☻☺♥
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Are you already a member? Log in right away! Are you a guest? Register and join the fun! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to World Of Friends! Aka WOF. Let's just all take a moment and remember a lost friend  
HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cancer Sucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Where my Demons Hide
Admin
Admin
Where my Demons Hide

Friendship Coins : 10114

Cancer Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Cancer Sucks   Cancer Sucks EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:14 am

Everyone always says to me, “The world would be a better place if…” and then what they think. It makes me wonder, what would make the world a better place? I think about it all the time. Not too long ago did I actually realize that the answer was right in front of me.

Cancer, it was cancer. It struck me, not too long ago, that the world would be a better place without this terrible disease that kills over 1,500 people a day, just in the US. One of those was my grandfather, one of the only family members I was really close with. Another was my best friend, an angel that was taken too soon. That’s when I realized that the world would be better off without cancer.

It’s an appalling illness. People lose close friends, family, and maybe even themselves due to cancer. It’s depressing. There is not even a cure. Maybe the world would be a better place if there was at least a cure.

(Under construction)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com

Cancer Sucks
Page 1 of 1